- Double concave V-shape allows for early planing and excellent wind/speed ratio
- Ideal curve of rocker provides versatility and high performance in a variety of conditions.
- Variable ore thicknesses throughout the length provides more flex to the tips
- 3D CNC machined cross in wood core layered with carbon provides ideal ratio of weight, stiffness and flex.
- Available in 42cm wide model
TRAX LW: Light Wind
- Double concave with lateral steps facilitates edging, acceleration and smooth landing
- Twist Carbon control optimizes flex and overall torsion of the board
- Idea for light wind conditions, yet playful & easy to control in medium wind conditions
- Single concave bottom combined with side channels provides early planing and directional stability – even in choppy waters
- Lateral V makes edging easier and more comfortable in chop
- Combines comfort, performance and accessibility
The ACID: New School
- New for 2013 a new type of wood core to better absorb shocks & enhance impact zones yet maintain optimum weight
- Combination of twist control and double concave V bottom gives flex. pop, control & strength. - The V has been reduced for better speed control.
- New for 2013: 134x42cm model and still available 127×37 cm model
- Available sizes 135x39cm / 138x40cm / 140x42cm
- Comfortable when edging
- Early planing and good average speed
- Larger sizes are good for light wind
Kids aren’t just miniature adults. They need a board designed for their body structure. The scoop and outline have been optimized for kids’ physical strength. The ease with which this board rides up wind builds confidence.
Surf Signature: Quad
- Curved concave deck – allows for both lower center of gravity and increase of control of the board without affecting profiles and thickness of rails for significant control in turns.
- Concave deck allows for thicker pads increasing comfort
- Double v concave bottom allows for tight turns and holds edge in aggressive turns
- Rear back strap for more radical surfing maneuvers
- Quad fins for tight turning radius
- Wider rounded nose and wider tail makes the board more compact
- Sizes: 5’10 and 6’0
- Great for light wind
- Straight rocker provides early planing ability and all round surfing maneuverability
- Wider nose provided fast entry into and exit out of turns
- Available in 3 sizes. 5′.4″, 5′.6″ and 5′.10″
- With straps- great for riders transitioning to a surf board. Strapless – this board is excellent for experienced surf board riders who want to take their performance to the next level.
- Bamboo deck- this board has slightly more volume than the full bamboo range
- Single concave rocker